Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I have gone off the deep end...sorry!

This is not a bridal post, but I will post about that later!  For now I just have to type...

I just watched an hour long video on how America is going to be thrown into a crisis pretty soon.  The US dollar will lose value and then the Govt. will close and stores will close.  And the guy in the video was saying that we need to prepare!

Now, I can't handle politics very well.  I HATE being lied too and I feel like that is all that happens with politics.  I feel as if I can't believe anything anyone says and that is buggy!  You can't believe what you read, you can't believe what you see on TV!  Then how are we supposed to know what is going on and how to help or prepare for stuff!  ARG!!!  So I am watching this and I'm panicking!  Which stinks, because I look so darn cute today...I should not be worried!  And I'm a hard worker, so I shouldn't have to worry about the Country around me collapsing!  It's not fair!  I have paid off my Credit Card debt!  It wasn't fun, it wasn't easy, but I did it!  Only to possibly have the world as I know it collapse?  Because the Govt. is greedy or can't figure out how to get out of debt?  Talk to Dave Ramsey...he will help!  Ha ha ha!

Then I'm thinking about the wedding I'm planning and the future kids that I want and I'm thinking...do I really want to bring a kid into a place where we can't afford to buy anything?  I mean come on!  And then there is the side that says, it might not be as bad as they say.  Or that maybe my mind is so "Film-a-tized" that I go straight to the worse possible solution.  Or some of the post-apocolypse type scenarios!  It's just maddening to think about!  Do I worry so much that I'm sick about it and give myself headaches?  Or do I ignore it because ignorance is bliss?  Or do I become a crazy horder/couponer who has a grocery store in their atomic bomb proof basement?

I don't know!  I just don't know!

Here is what I just realized...as I typed in I don't know...I'm a believer!  I believe that God will take care of me.  It might not be the way that I want it to be (win the $25,000 for my wedding) or in the time that I want it to be (I could die tomorrow), but I will be taken care of!  So until it's my time to go, I will live smart!  I will pay off my debts, I will save money, I will love my family and friends...and know that even if America goes to hell in a handbag...I will get through it knowing God!  I'm sorry it got a little preachy there in the end, but I was about to go off the depend with my friend crazy!  Ha ha ha!

Things could get weird in the upcoming years...but I'm not going to live my life based on what could possible happen!  I'm not going to worry like crazy over things out of my control!  I just can't...because as I said...what if die tomorrow?  Then I spent my last day worrying!  And who wants that?  Not this girl!  Love the people you are with, because time goes by so quickly!  And if the world does go to hell, my family, friends, and I can join together to protect what we need to protect!  And do what needs to be done to get past the worst!

Whew!  I'm really sorry for this crazy stuff...see why I can't really do politics!  I just can't handle it!  So, I'm heading back to my wedding bubble of happiness!  Sorry if this brought you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment