Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wedding No Man's Land!

No Man's Land!

That is where I am with wedding planning!  I am in the middle of everything and not able to make any decision's on anything!  We have a few venue's that we are looking at...we know the caterer...but need to figure out how many people we are inviting.  We can't know how many people to invite or not invite because we don't know how many we can have at the Venue!  Arg!

I know that once we make one decision that the other stuff will fall more into place!  Once we have the venue, then we will know how many people to invite, then we can tell the caterer how many to expect (the final count is not due until a month before the wedding).  Then we can tell teh church we have the exact date, and we can contact the photographer, videographer, and anyone else that we need too!  

But for now, when we are still deciding on the Venue...we are in no man's land!  This weekend, I'm have set up some appointments to show my folks at least one venue!  I keep going back to the same one...so we will see, but at least my parents can see it and give their opinion if it would work or not.  I have calls in to a few other places as well.  We shall see!

I think that is everything for now!  I have set up appointments at 3 dress shops, and given our Engagement party list with address'!  How cool is that!

My goal now is to look at the list and for those people who I don't really see...but are on the list...I either need to get together with them or cut them from the list.  So, that is my goal...who do I really like enough to set up a get together and who do I like in thought!

Okay, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment