Friday, February 21, 2014

Another wedding dream!

So, I had another wedding dream last night.  My family and I were on a beach somewhere and my mom says, Why not just get married here, right now?  They start asking if there is a minister on the beach and for some reason there was (probably because it was a dream).  Anyway, so we get married right there on the beach!  It was sweet and romantic...but then I realize that it was not exactly what I wanted.  I tried to mention this to people, that I wanted to wear a dress...and have a dinner...and have a big party.  Everyone kept saying...but look at all of the money you saved!  I was just so upset and no one even cared.  Then I woke and had to actually think "Am I married?"

Ha ha ha, I don't know what that means!

This weekend, my folks and I are going to look at the Urban Event Space!  I'm so excited to have them see it!  Curt and I love it, but are unsure about it.  So, it will be nice to have a second opinion!  Then on Saturday  night it's a bit of STAMP, which is always fun!  Then maybe a relaxing Sunday...who knows!

I guess that is all that I have going on right now!  Wedding dress appointments have been set up and we have another appointment next week for another venue!  Then hopefully we can have something actually set!

I am ready to get this show on the road!  But we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment