Thursday, February 13, 2014

Here we go...

Holy Moly, it's been a long time since I have written!  We had 3 snow days last week and this week was just nuts as well!  I apologize for not writing sooner...for those few people who are reading this!  Ha ha ha!

Let's see what has been going on?  Not a whole lot anywhere!  We did go and see The Urban Event Space!  There were some things that were amazing and some that were not what I wanted.  Here are my thoughts about the space:
- The first floor is beautiful!  I love the chandeliers and the old school walls!
- The basement is an all white space.  It is a bit of a weird space.  There is a staircase in the middle of the room.  So the logistics were a bit weird to see for the first time.
- The lights they had on were bright white ones, so I would like to see it once there is mood lighting.  Or if I have to provide the mood lighting- that is fine as well
- I brought the iPad to take pictures, but with renovations still going on, I was a little taken back by what pictures I should take.  So, I went the take no pictures route.
- It was not what I was hoping, but I think it could be cool.
- I emailed them this past Sunday and they have not responded.  I'm not sure why that makes me nervous, but it does.  I did mention that we are going to look at some different venues, but that we really liked that one.  And I asked about the renovations.

That is really the only thing that we have done!  Tomorrow is our first Wedding Fund Deposit!  I am excited to get the savings started!  But it's so weird!  I feel as if time has just moved by so slow since we got engaged!  I think it's because we were just waiting!  Waiting to see a venue, waiting to start making payments, waiting, waiting, waiting...But starting tomorrow, we are up and running!

This weekend I will be attending a huge Bridal show!!!  My folks will be going with me and I'm just so excited!!!

Okay, it's back to work for me!  I have off until Tuesday, so I'm not sure if I will be writing this weekend!  Have a wonderful couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment