Monday, September 22, 2014

Um...time is flying...good or bad?

So, time is really flying by!  This makes me nervous and excited!  I mean it's now 6.5 months until the wedding!  I feel like I have all of the time in the world...and yet have no time and need to get my act together!  Yikes!

I feel like I should make a list of the things I want to do and when I need to have them done by!  I don't want everything to pile up on me...but I also don't want to be done with everything by November!  Who am I kidding, I would love to be done with everything by November 1st!

Let's just do a real quick list:
1.  Bridal Bouquets- have circles cut by December 27th
2.  Wrist Corsages- have circles for flowers cut by December 27th
3.  Ring Bear Signs
4.  Save the Dates- Out by ?
5.  Invitations
6.  Seating Chart
7.  Super Hero Patches
8.  Sheet Music
9.  Who is singing?
10. Record song
11. Record anything else
12. Gifts for people
13. Centerpieces
14. Tree Centerpieces

I think this is a pretty good list!  I need to get people's address' so that I can send the save the dates!  And the invitations!  Oh my goodness, I'm not even sure how to go about getting those.  I guess Facebook or text would be the best policy!

Things are getting so real!  And I will have to take my dress in to have it altered in October/November!

Which means that I need to have my shoes by then!  Oh my goodness...I might be behind!  Ha ha ha!

Plus I have to get my sisters a list of people for the Bachelorette Party!  Oh dear...get off facebook and get to work!  Ha ha ha!

Now I need to prioritize my list to see what comes first.  But I really have other work to do!  So, get all of this other stuff out of the way, so I can make room for cutting circles!

No comments:

Post a Comment