Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Engagement Pics by tomorrow...a huge thing to check off!

It finally happened...I had a good dream!  Ha ha ha!

I dreamed that Curt and I got married!!!  It was a good dream, but there were a few weird things!
1.  Curt was really short- no heels for me!  Ha ha ha
2.  Once the Pastor was done, he did not say "I now pronounce you husband and wife".  He just walked away.  Ha ha ha!

I was so happy to have a good dream!

Tomorrow we go to get our Engagement Pictures taken!  I'm so excited, but also nervous!  I want things to go well!  I know it won't be perfect, but I just want them to go well!  The good news is...is that I love all of my outfits!

My sister, Dana and I went out on Saturday to look for clothes.  I bought things that I love and feel good about!  I bought things that make me feel skinny and that I feel beautiful in!  So, in that regards, the pictures will be great!  Curt is going out today to get his hair cut and to buy a few shirts.  He has good taste, but I want our clothes to coordinate, and I'm not sure if he can do that!  Ha haha!  Oh well, it's out of my hands!

My schedule before tomorrow is a little crazy-
School
Mulan Jr.
Fiddler
Shower
Chandler shower
Nails
Pack bag for tomorrow- which might sound silly...but it makes sense!

Tomorrow-
School until 10:10
Health Assessment at 10:30
Hair Apt. 11:30
Make-up- 12:30
Purchase last minute items- 1:30
Home by 2:15
Pictures by 2:45

Yikes, but man is it going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment