Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Schedule Claustrophobia

I will start this post by saying that I'm hungry.  But would like to wait until at least 12pm to eat...since I'm here until 5pm.

Today I'm feeling a little stressed out!  The house is a mess, I feel like work stuff keeps piling up, lockers are about to drive me up a wall, direct sales stuff is so annoying right now...and then there is wedding stuff always luming about...and I just want to crawl up into a ball and hide!

I hate when I start feeling like this!  I feel as if I have a great handle on stress and managing a lot of stuff.  But I do go through times like this, where even I just want a moment!  It normally occurs when my calendar gets to be too much!

I like to call that schedule claustrophobia!  I feel as if every moment of my schedule is jammed pack with stuff.  Sometimes it works for me and I get a lot of stuff done.  Sometimes it go against me and all I want to do is go away!!

This week:

Monday-
Came home at 5:30pm
Made dinner
Did laundry
Ate
Went to bed

Tuesday-
Work
Came home 4:00
Hung out with Curt (felt guilty for not cleaning...but was so tired)
Went to a meeting from 6:10-10:30pm

Wednesday-
Work
Musical- 5:00
Came home- 5:30
Watch the Peterson Kids 6:30-10:00

Thursday-
Work
Musical- 5:00
Come home-5:30
Meet with Casey for singing- 7:00
Meet with Greg and Trevor- 8:00

Friday-
Work
Musical- 5:00
Come home-5:30
Girls night

Schedule claustrophobia is dumb and I hate it!  Most of the stuff on my schedule is stuff I enjoy!  hanging with friends, watching my nephews and niece.  But it's stuff that is there.  And the thing is...is that I say yes to stuff I enjoy...then say okay to stuff I don't always enjoy because I feel bad or something.  It's dumb!  I have got to get better about doing stuff for me!

Here is what I learned this summer.  An Introvert is someone who needs "Me Time" to rejuvinate.  Well I would say that...that might be my problem...I have not have much me time as of late!  How can I recharge if there is no good me time!

There is my rant!  I'm now going to go eat...so that I can have a new lease on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment