Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Engagement Pictures!

Engagement Picture Time!!!

Today is the day where we finally get our Engagement Pictures taken!  I'm so excited!  I got up and took a workout class this morning!  I have drank 3 glasses of water already and got a special starbucks!

I will be leaving work in 45 min to continue on with this amazing day and I can't be any more excited!  It was raining this morning, but as far as I know it has stopped!  I don't mind cloudy...I don't mind hot...I don't mind sunny...nor do I mind wind...but rain puts a damper on the pictures!  Yahoo!!!

I'm just so excited to put a big check mark on the little box in front of "Engagement Pictures".  Which will then make picking out "Save the Dates" that much easier!  Then we have the following of buying the invitations!  It's just going to be a great day!

I need to make contact with the person at the church...but I am having a rough time finding their email.  I have asked a friend for it...so hopefully I will get it soon!

Besides that, not much is new!  I have scheduled an outing for the Bridesmaids!  I'm pretty sure everyone can make it...well not Megan, but I'm hoping we can skype in with her!  I am very excited for this event!  I want to go try on some bridesmaids dresses, have some appetizers, and hand out some information!  Yahoo on that!

October 11th will be here before I know it!  I have got to get my head in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment