Monday, April 28, 2014

One goal at a time

Okay, so I ordered a swim suit online.  It is a 1950's style, so I'm very excited!  The only bad thing is that I had to order one size for both the top and bottom.  Which is not ever a good thing!  So, I had to look and say "do I want a bottom that fits or a top that fits?"  It was a tough choice and to be honest, I ordered the suit in March...so I don't really remember!

So, I will be going to the post office to pick it up this afternoon!  I'm very excited about it!  I really hope it fits!  If it does not fit, then it will have to be motivation to start fitting.  Ha ha ha!  I would have wasted $30...and I don't really like wasting money!

So, this eating healthy is nuts!  At the year day to my wedding, I started eating better, drinking more water, and working out.  But if I'm honest and I usually try to be...I really just started drinking more water.  I have not been eating better, nor have I been working more than 1 day here and 1 day there.

So, maybe I should change my approach!  Not do "change everything at once" but change things slowly!  So, for the month of April, I worked really hard on drinking at least 6 glasses of water a day.  Most of the time I got 8-9 glasses of water in!  If I look back I think there were only 2 days where I had less than 6 glasses!

So, lets take a look at the Month of May!  Do I want to try to eat better?  Or do I want to try to work out more?  Since I already have drinking water down, I should work on another goal!  I know that when I eat better I feel better!  I sleep better!  But it might be easier for me to workout and not worry about food quite yet for the end of the year.  Oh dear, I have 2 more days to figure out what I want to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment