Friday, April 11, 2014

One Year

It's one year until my wedding day!!!  I wrote a facebook status about it this morning!  I said one year from today I will be able to wake up and shout "I'm getting married today"!  I am so excited I can't wait!  Last night I wanted to post about how "one year from today, I will be saying good night for the last time to my fiance!"  And tomorrow I'm sure I will want to write "One year from today I will wake up Mrs. Alderman"!

I'm just so excited for these moments!  Last night I asked Curt, do you know what tomorrow is?  He said...um...it's one year til our wedding!  And then we hugged and kissed it was so sweet!  Later that night I was trying to update my facebook cover photo (very important) and Curt said stand up.  So I did, then he just hugged me!  He said that he loved me and had missed me so much that day!  It was such a sweet moment!  I'm so in love and giddy!  Sorry that I'm not sorry if I'm being way too mushy!

For the last few weeks, I have been saying April 11, is the big day!  It's the day that I will start my wedding day beauty regimine.  Or however you spell that!  I needed a day that I could say, let's do this!  Well, how perfect is a year out from the wedding!  I can start working out, eating better, drinking more water!  I'm sure I will fail sometimes, and I'm sure I will go 5 days with only eating ice cream.  But I'm going to keep picking myself back up and getting back on the looking great for your wedding day band wagon!  My mom has already started and is doing an amazing job!  Proud of you mom (if you read this...if not then a mental thought as gone your way).

I even made these little cards to keep with me at all times.  It has a place for me to write what I ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.  It has how many days until my wedding.  It has a place for me to mark off my glasses of water each day (I'm going for 10).  And it has what exercise I did for the day (arms, cardio, legs, anything, abs, cardio, back).  I wanted to give myself 7 options, because I would like to work out every day.  It doesn't have to be hour long workouts or anything...but I want to do something every day!  So hopefully it will be harder for me to fail!

I tried to take a before photo of myself, but my camera kept saying "there is no room".  Even after I deleted a lot of pictures and video!  Lame!  Oh well, taking a pic on day 2 won't kill me!  I'm not toning up everything in one day!  Ha ha ha!

In regards to wedding stuff (I'm not sure what I posted last time), we have:
A church & Pastor
A Reception Site
Alcohol & Bartender
DJ
Lighting
Videographer
Photobooth
A dress, veil, earrings, bracelet

Calls & Emails, we have:
An appointment with a photographer in 2 weeks
An email into a winery for the rehearsal dinner
An email into the caterer

What we still need to do:
Honeymoon
Groom's Everything
Bridesmaids dresses
Groomsmen attire
Music
Decorations

Overall, I'm feeling great!  We have done so much and are at a good spot!  It's such an exciting time and to have most of the big stuff done!  It's just a great feeling!  This summer we will mess around with decorations and flowers!  As they say in Moulin Rouge "Everything's Going So Well"!

Okay, I'm out for today!  Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment