Friday, May 2, 2014

A freak out moment!

So, today they updated our computer system.  The internet was moving really really slowly!  So, I restarted my computer and started opening my normal tabs.  I went to open gmail and up popped a really weird message.  This website is not recommended!  There was a brief moment of panic!  What was I going to do if I could not open my gmail!  I mean that is where all of the family emails happen!  Where my friend emails occur!  Where I can talk with my sister/fiance/friend!  I can get advice or give advice!  It's the 2 site I open, the first being my work website!  It's a must!

So, I typed it in again!  The message was the same!  Some real panic is happening now!  Inner dialog:
Oh my goodness, what will I do?  How can they do this?  That would be so dumb to take away gmail!  I guess I can check my phone for eamils...but I can't gchat!  This is terrible!  If they took away gmail, they would have to of taken away other things as well!  Like Pinterest!  WHat if they took pinterest away!  They tried that once and it was horrible!  Let's click on the button that says "take me to the website anyway (not recomended" and see if they took away pinterest!  Yahoo, pinterest you area still here!  And now gmail is back!  Crisis adverted!  Life is good again!  First world problems!

It's so funny how things are just always there so to not have them there is crazy!  Once at a STAMP event we made it a phone free zone.  It was so weird.  None of us are super crazy, but we would catch ourselves saying things like "Look this up" or "google that".  We did talk more...and no one played dumb things!  Ha ha ha!  My uncle said he made Wednesday's phone free and his son found out he could play the piano (no lessons...yes we kind of hate how talented he is...but if anyone outside the family says anything like that...we will hurt you!)

I love technology and I hate it!  Oh well, I love my first world problems!  I know I should be more socially aware...but I can't handle that!  I can hardly handle the Sara McGlophlin (wow, look at that spelling...sound it out folks) commercials!  In the arms of an angel...with little puppy dog faces all abused!  I might start crying right now!  Or reading about girls being sold into sex slavery!  It literally hurts my heart!  I mean, I started crying when my sister was telling me about a video she watched on how they killed baby cows for Veel!  I mean...come on!  Okay folks, I'm getting sad!

So, for the moment, my world is okay!  And for the moment, I will enjoy being okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment