Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wedding Bliss...Love it!

A few things within the last 24 hours!

1.  Yesterday we hired ourselves a Photographer!!!  I'm so excited!  Her name is Viv and she is a fabulous person!  I have been hearing about her for a handful of years now!  Then I met her and her family a few years ago and got to choreograph her son in a few shows!  They whole fam is just great!  Very sweet and caring people!  So, yahoo!!!  One of these days I will put up a price list or something!  I'm so so happy to have that done!  Now the catering is the only big thing we have left!

2.  Curt was looking at vehicles yesterday.  Do I think we can afford one right now?  Not really, but he said, I don't like the idea of you driving your car around.  I was so scared when you spun out!  How sweet is that?  I mean, that is really sweet!  He was thinking ahead and he remembered me saying that I wanted an SUV when we had kids!  He even pointed out that he was thinking in advance!  I was so proud and thought it was such a sweet thought!  (Gushy love moment!)

3.  I also brought up living on one salary after we get married.  Putting all of my money in the bank and trying to live on just his!  He thought that was a great idea as well!  Yahoo!  So, last nights conversations were great!

4.  So last night I dreamt about my veil!  I love my veil and I'm so excited about how beautiful it is...but my dream had me adding a purple poofy veil to go on top of it!  And I mean 1980's poof!  And I was with my sisters and they kept saying "we think it's too poofy.  It's nice, but too poofy!"  Then my sisters were talking about bridesmaids dresses...I was still focused on my veil!  After I woke up, my first thought was how nice to get to spend time with my sisters!  I was so happy!  I hate that we don't live in the same state...we get along so well...it just stinks!  But it was just fun to hang out with them all together!  My next thought was...why did I want a dark purple poofy veil!  Ha ha ha!  Such a funny dream!

5.  So, while a lot of our stuff for the wedding are done...we still have more to do!  The next "pressing" issue are invitations.  I had made one, and showed it around, but got mixed feelings about it!  For some reason I can't get a good feel about what I am looking for when it comes to invites!  I will keep looking, because we still have plenty of time.  Then we have all of the crafty stuff to do!

I'm really enjoying planning this wedding and  I think that I would have a blast doing this for a real job!  The only thing that I wouldn't like is working on the weekend.  But maybe we can hire someone to do that!  Or take turns...ha ha ha!

Okay, I'm out for today!  Leaving in a wonderfully happy mood!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment