Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oh January, I'm ready for you to be done...and some wedding talk!

This month has been crazy!  The nurse at my school said it feels as if the kids are spiraling out of control.  And I said, I feel as if I'm spiraling out of control!  And that was the truth!  I was not feel all that great and for some reason I felt as if I could not get a grip on what was happening around me.  Which is a very weird feeling, especially since not a whole lot was going on.

I was tired all the time.  If my throat had been sore, I would have thought I had mono!  I'm still tired, but not nearly as much!  I was not getting out of bed until 6:20...and it was just because I couldn't wake up.  I feel as if time was moving, but not moving.  Or that things were piling up, but there wasn't really anything to pile up.  It was just a very weird feeling.  This past weekend, I finally got sick.  I don't think I ever had a fever and I never threw up or even felt as if I was going to throw up...but I just slept!  A LOT!  I was out of bed for maybe 3-4 hours a day.  I might not be sleeping exactly, but I was at least resting and dozing!  I could still probably doze a bit, but once again...it's not as crazy as before!

I'm not sure why I felt as if everything was piling up, like I said...not much was going on.  This week is a bit crazy!  Dinner with friends on Monday, drinks with friends Tuesday, Basketball game and rehearsal for church Wednesday, BVM and WW meeting on Thursday, BVM and Wolverine Night on Friday!  Saturday is Ford and STAMP, and Sunday I sing at church, go to a wedding open house, and have a skate party!  So, this week is crazy, but I'm not feeling quite so anxious!  Thank goodness for that!  Ha ha ha!  I'm trying to enjoy this time and relax!  I'm also trying to not stress about stuff.  Ha ha ha!  I'm not sure when I got so nutty, but it happened!  So, I'm breathing and trying to do things on my time.  I keep reminding myself that I'm allowed to say no to people.  That I don't have to do everything.  That I have to take care of me before I can take care of others.  February of 2013 was a terrible month, I'm trying to avoid that and enjoy every month that I can!

Okay, wedding talk now!

Budget
So, the budget officially begins in February!  I have started working at Ford, because my plan is to have them fund most of it.  Ha ha ha!  And my fund, I mean I will work and they will pay me for my work and that money will go to the Wedding Account!  So, that started on Saturday and I worked on Monday!  My goal is to work 15 hours a week!  At least until the summer!  We shall see how that goes!  I have bought a few groceries but have not spent over $100 in the last week!  That is huge!  Go me!  Only 14 more months to go!

Guest List
Curt and I have put together the initial guest list!  We have around 300.  The bad thing is...is that I know we are missing people.  And my folks have not given me their list.  Yikes!  And I'm not so sure we can pare that down.  I mean, the people on the list are co-workers, friends, and family.  It's not as if I'm inviting random people!  So, finding a place to have the reception might be a little more difficult...or at least finding a place that I love might be more difficult!

Engagement Party
My sisters are planning one for me!!!  I was so surprised and shocked!  I can not wait!  Yahoo!  That is all!

Wedding DIY
So, I told you all that I was making a wedding planner cover and I did!  Is it perfect?  No, but it's pretty close!  I can't believe how well it turned out!  The only bad thing is that one set of pockets is upside down!  Okay, and the handles are different lengths!  But it looks great from the outside and I love the fabric!!!  Now all I need is a divider set thing from Office Depot!  Here are the pictures:

Up above you can see it from the front.  On the left you can see the Left pocket and on the right you can see the right pocket!  I really do love it so much and am so excited to put more stuff in there and to really make it my own!  So amazing!

If I were to make this again, I would get it right the first time!  Ha ha ha!  What you learn

Wedding Vlog
Also known as a wedding video blog.  I started this a few weeks ago.  I'm not sure where it's going or what the point is...but it's kind of fun to do!  I have done 3 entries thus far and you can watch them below.  Or subscribe to my youtube account!  Yahoo!!!

Entry 1:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUAo_MZehMk
Entry 2:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DZqxuea3Q
Entry 3:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA17Gn4l_2c

Okay, I guess that is all!  I will update you more with my life and my wedding as it happens!  Happy Wednesday folks!

2 comments:

  1. Caught up on your blog and vlog! This is getting serious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for getting all caught up! I saw that you subscribed to my youtube as well! I was so happy!

      Delete