Friday, January 10, 2014

My time before Christmas!

Holy moly, it's been forever since I have written!  I had planned to write a little over Winter Break, but my computer is making this terrible beeping noise whenever I turn it on!  I know I should just take it into the Apple store, but it's Georgy (we named our computers when we got them) and I'm afraid they will say...this computer is 5 years old.  It's time for a new one!  Which is fine, but I don't have money for a new one!  And I'm not even sure I want a lap top!  I have been playing on Curt's Ipad (he got it for Christmas- from his folks...remember the money thing I just said?)  And I like it!  My computer was sometimes bulky...and heavy when I had to carry it places.  It wasn't even big...but it just gets annoying!  So, now I'm thinking and deciding and blah blah blah!  But as you read above, I'm just pretending it isn't broken!  Ha ha ha!

Okay, so moving on!  I'm going to do a few different posts...since I have so much to tell you!  This rest of this post will be a Christmas post!

So, this December was a crazy one for me!  But it was a lot of fun!  Let's look back and see what I did!
I decorated for Christmas!!!  It was my first time to put up my very own full size Christmas Tree!  I loved it!  My apartment looks empty, now that I have taken it down!  It's missing some height!  So, I had a whole bunch of stuff written about my decorations!  I put up pictures and was doing the whole thing, when I decided to look back on some other posts that I had written!  I saw almost the exact same post!  I have already written about my decorations!  Wah wah!  Ha ha ha!  Next Topic!

I wrote the Christmas play for my church!  The kids worked really hard and it went better than expected!  It was awesome to see the play done!  To see an idea that had been in my head performed on stage!  It was just a great experience!  I sang the first weekend of December, the Christmas Play was the next weekend, then I sang the next two weekends at church!  It was a lot of stress to have that much stuff going on!  Yikes!

Next Topic, on the 21st of December the Peterson kids came over to my house for the 3rd Annual Holly-day of fun with Aunt Amy!  I still can't decide if I like that name!  Ha ha ha!  Oh well!  It was awesome!  We went to the grocery store to pick up a few items, they did great!  When we came out it had started to sleet!  So we headed home and stayed in the rest of the day!  We made crafts and hung out!  Dana came over with lunch and we ordered pizza for dinner!  It was such a fun day!

The next day I had to drive to church in a frozen van!  I had a spot the size of a watermelon to see out of!  It was a bit scary, but there was nothing I could do!  Ha ha ha!  Ryan got sick that day with started the stomach bug around the Peterson house!  Dana and I went and got out nails done!  This way they would look amazing for the holiday's!!!  Dana came over for dinner that night and we had Tostino's for dinner!  That night, Dana also got the stomach bug!  Yuck!

That was my weekend before Christmas!  I was able to start relaxing after singing at Church that day!  I am going to start another post about my Christmas'!

Here are a few pictures from my day with the Peterson's!










You can see Abby with her new Princess Water bottle!  Ryan with his guitar earbuds!  Luke after he made is rubber band necklace!  And then all three of the kids with their sock snowmen!  Such a fun day!  I love these kids!

























No comments:

Post a Comment