Saturday, June 15, 2013

Oh Saturday...

I'm sitting here on my laptop in my apartment for the first time!  It's a total storm outside!  I mean, if I lived on the coast I would have said it was a tropical storm!  It's amazing to be in my own apartment!  I do however miss being around people all of the time, like at my parents house!  But, I think I will live!

Today, was my Step-Grandfather's funeral!  I never once has the urge to cry except for when I saw my Grandmother leave.  She was crying hard!  And that made everyone on her side cry as well.  We don't want to see her sad!  To see her hurting!  To see anything but happiness on her face.  She has now had to bury 2 husbands!  That just sucks!  John will be missed, but for me, he was 95 years old!  He was so ready to go and mentioned several times that getting old stinks.  So, I am more excited than sad for him to be gone and in heaven! 

To the funeral I wore one of my favorite dresses.  It's a navy pencil dress and until today it always made me feel so skinny.  But it was a little too tight today!  I thought as I was standing there listening to the Priest (it was a bit confusing and a little boring and my mind was wondering...does that make me terrible?) if I was a celebrity in a magazine, the title would say something like "Is that a baby bump?"

Here is the thing with everyone's obsession with baby bumps, is that sometimes it's just a pooch!  Sometimes folks, people just had a big breakfast!  Or had on piece of pizza too many, or both ice cream and brownies...or maybe everything that I have been eating has been labeled with "too many".  So, now I kind of feel bad for the celebrities who have been questioned about a baby bump!  Once again folks, sometimes you just have a pooch!

I think that is all, I'm going to figure out what I want for lunch and or dinner!  Have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment