Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving...

So yesterday I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend!  It was so much fun with my whole family helping!  I love my family!  Anyway, at 10pm everyone started to leave.  Curt and I finished picking up the dinner mess and then I said...I'm going to walk Chandler.

I took Chan out, and while outside I started crying!  I did not know where to walk my dog!  For the past 4 or so years, I have been walking Chandler on the same path.  We have our routine!  During the 2 day walks we go a certain way.  And for the evening walk...we go another route.  Chandler knows where to walk.  He can almost do it by himself.  But last night, I had no idea where to take him.  There were no sidewalks, no "normal" places for him to go.  I guess it was kind of the same for me.  I was sleeping in a new place.  It is not my normal place yet.  The normal people weren't there.  The normal smells and things weren't there.  So, I started to cry!

I sent my folks a text that said I miss you guys already!  It's the truth, I did!  Am I more than excited to live with Curt?  Yes!  But for the first time it was weird!  I sometimes have seperation issues.  When I am with someone for so long (even on a road trip or a crazy weekend where the family is together for everything) I get sad when it's over and usually cry.  So, moving out of my folks house after 4 years...was sad!  Curt was so worried when I walked inside and was crying.  I told him that I was just overwhelmed with everything!  That is true!  I was overwhelmed with the move, moving out of my folks house, not having a clear cut path to walk Chan...it was so much to take in...in one day!

But today is another day!  I am ready to take it on!  To gather more things for the apartment- food, shower curtain, trash cans...and just enjoy the moment!  It's my theme for the time being...enjoy the moment!  So, right now, I'm at work, a place I enjoy, drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino!  I only have 4 more days of this job before my summer job begins...and I love that job!  I am living with the man I love and the puppy I Love!  I have the most amazing family in the world (and that includes some friends as well) who helped me unpack my new apartment!  That is my moment!  And it's so easy to enjoy that moment!  I might even cry because I'm enjoying that moment!  Ha ha ha!

Okay, I'm out to go do work at the job I enjoy!  Have a great day folks and enjoy the moments in your life today!

Curt, Chandler, and I after a long day of moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment