Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Inspirational Wednesday

Wow, I have been terrible this week! It has been a crazy week thus far! My poor little nephew fractured his jaw on Sunday! He is on a no chew diet! And I was thinking to myself. How would a no chew diet affect what I was eating? If I was on one for 4-6 weeks (his diagnosis as of right now) would I form better eating habits? I feel like on one hand, I probably would! I enjoy fruit and have wanted to try fruit smoothies for a while now. On the other hand, I think I would learn to suck on things until I could just swallow them. Cookie dough, chips, mac and cheese (let's be honest...who chews that anyway?).

My amazing sister said she was going to try and do the no chew eating with Luke! I am not going to lie, I kind of want to do it as well! At least until I want a cookie...ha ha ha! So maybe I would not be able to go to that extreme, but a smoothie for breakfast and maybe even one for lunch...would not be all that bad! Plus, to go to work knowing what I would be having for lunch...to not have to think about it...might be nice!
THis week begins the summer schedule at my school. So we work 7-5! It's awesome, but then again...it's crazy! That extra hour really adds a lot! Plus, I only have a week until I'm done working at the school. And I have to (or want too) get a lot done before I'm done here! Last year, I did not do enough which made the beginning of school a little crazy! So, I'm working is super speed mode! On top of all of that, I moved into a new apartment yesterday! It's amazing and I'm excited to finally be in the apartment! But it's a lot of work (as you all know)! We are not quite moved in...but we are close!

The good news is, is that I'm still thinking about what I'm doing or what I'm eating! I went up and down the stairs so many times yesterday! And then only had 1 piece of pizza. So...thank goodness no one can see the grande frappicino I'm currently drinking! Ha haha! Oh well, it's a live and learn thing! It is week 10, but I'm still thinking about doing video's starting next week! It's just a matter of figuring out how to film it! Could be interesting!

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I hope you are all taking time for yourself to be proud of what you have accomplished in these past 10 weeks as well as in your life! As my boyfriend would say, just enjoy the moment you are in! Don't think of the past, don't stress about the future...just enjoy the moment! So, take the time today to enjoy exactly where you are in life! There will be enough time to stress, worry, laugh, and who knows what else in the future...but for right now, just enjoy the moment! Write to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment