Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dreams and things to do...

So, whenever I sleep in anything less than a t-shirt and pants...I have the weirdest dreams.  Last night was no different!  I was so toasty when I went to bed that I ended up in a sports bra and my undies.  All night I had the crazy dreams.  I was not wearing the comforter very much either.  I don't know why I was so toasty!  Here are a few of my dreams...

1.  I dreamt that someone was trying to get into the house.  Already creepy, but then when you aren't dressed it's just that much worse. 
2.  I dreamt that some women were looking at me and talking about how in appropriately I was dressed.  I tried to explain that I was sleeping, but they were having none of it!
3.  This one goes along with the first one.  I dreamt that somoen was trying to get into my house, and these guys were all saying that they would protect me.  But I knew they only wanted too...because I was not dressed.  I know at some point I fixed it so the sheets were covering me. 

Anyway, they were never scary...just more annoying because I knew that I was having them because of what I was wearing!  <sigh>

The summer is already starting to fly!  It's the middle of June!  Which is crazy!  My summer schedule truely began this week and so far its going pretty well!  On Sunday Megan fly's into town!  I can't wait!  Then once she leaves it will be July!  Then it's a few weeks until show week, then STAMP at the lake, then an Arnott Family Reunion...then school will be starting once again!  I nee to slow down and try for the best to stop and enjoy my time!

My next task is to get my craft projects up and running!  I need to paint the ladder!  I want to make it into a blanket holder that I will decorate during the holidays and make one part a town holder that I can put in the bathroom.  Or put it in the laundry room so that I can hang things on it, like a grocery bag holder and a holder for my aprons!  So many ideas, but it's really hard to begin!  It is a 6ft or 7ft ladder after all!  Ha ha ha!  Maybe on Friday I can start that long process.  What I have found out is that once you get started...it doesn't normally take all that long.  But it's the figuring out how to start!  I also need to figure out where to hang my awesome garage sale find...the mirror!  The more I write, the more I think about what I have to do!  Oh dear! 

Okay, I'm going to say good bye before I turn this into my to do list!  Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment