Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I love apartment life!

One week in the new apartment and I'm loving it!  I seem to wake up a little easier.  Maybe it's because it's still new!  Who knows?  I love putting things away and making sure everything is where it is supposed to be! I am really good at home life!  I know that I would be a perfect stay at home mom one of these days as well.  I say that now, when I don't have any kids crying, laughing, being sick.  Ha ha ha!  I have my ideas of how life should be, but I'm not blind to the fact that it won't always be perfect!

We still have to get a few things, like trash cans for all of the rooms.  Baskets to hold the small things in the desk area.  Pictures up on the wall.  Those type of things.  Nothing super big or super pricey...but a lot of little things!

We also need to go shopping for food!  I saw a thing for a months worth of crock pot meals.  That might be something to look into! Not that we would have to eat one every single night, but it would be nice to have things pre-made.  So that we can just pop it into the oven and be ready to go!  None of this, what to eat?  I don't know...let's just go out!  Type of stuff.  I have been trying really hard to eat leftovers...but we have had so much pizza with in the last week...that after today...I might need a break from it!  Okay, and by break, I mean I need to have something else for at least 2 days!  It's a good thing I love pizza!

Curt's friends are coming over for the first time to see the apartment.  I'm having a hard time letting go that everything needs to be perfect for them to come over!  So, I'm going to go home...get what I can get done...and call it a day!  I also want to bake cookies...so the house smells nice!  Ha ha ha!  Oh well, my inner Susie Homemaker is coming out!  I love her...for the most part!  Alright, it has taken me about 4 hours to write this blog.  Lame!  I have been busy, not just staring at the computer!  Ha ha ha!  Well, have an amazing day and I will talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment