Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Almost 5 months...I"m sorry what?

A week from today will be 5 months!

Guys 5 months is real!  I mean, I thought 6 months was going to make it real...but that still sounds so far away!  But 5 months...and those 5 months are some of the busiest months of my year!  It's going to fly!  I mean take a look at this:

Month 5- Thanksgiving
Month 4- Christmas
Month 3- January- Holiday's and snow days
Month 2- A show, parent/teacher conferences, holidays and it's just a short month!
Month 1- Curt's Birthday, a show, my birthday, spring break, my last week at Ford
The wedding!

This weekend, I went and got some eiffle tower vases for the tree's!  Maybe this coming Sunday I will get a chance to try it out!  Tree, spray paint, glittler, and crystals!  Fingers crossed!

This weekend I am kick starting my Jamberry career back off!  I have a Craft Event on Saturday from 9-3 and then a party that night!  Bam...let's start November off with a bang!  Then I have another party in the works...and an event in December!  So pumped!

For now, it's back to work to get all of the stuff done that I need to get done so that I can relax and work on wedding stuff whenever I want too!  Short one today...peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment