Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Oh stress...there you are!

This morning, I w as thinking something (shocking...I know!) and my thought process went like this:
1.  I can't believe this is happening
2.  I'm so (insert emotion)
3.  I should totally blog about that today.

Ha ha ha!  How awesome is that?  My fiance said something last night that made me laugh...but then me trying to think back to this morning really bring this phrase to a different light.  He said "Amy, don't leave me yet".  He was talking about my mind.  Ha ha ha...he might be on to something.  You know that I"m going to be almost asleep when I will think about what it is that I can't think about right now!  So buggy!

I have a little stressed today.  It's not anything super crazy, but when everything combines...it becomes a lot!

I have my first Jamberry Event on Saturday.  I have not ever done one and am very nervous about it.  I want to have all of the right stuff and make sure it flows and that I get some parties...or that I get some recruits...but I'm not too worried about that now!  I'm just nervous!  So, that is a big stress thing.

Next week is show week for Gardner!  I'm so excited, but having to be there every night until late is a bit stressful!  Plus the show itself is not the most entertaining...so that is rough as well!  I am just ready to be show free for a few weeks!

The wedding stuff is always there.  The weird thing is, is that it's not stressful, but it is...  Having to make so many decisions...or not knowing exactly what you, causing the decision making process to grind to a hault...well you get the picture!  I just need to figure out what I want, to push ahead and get done what I want...and then we will call it a day!

So, I was more stressed this morning, but I was also the step in sub nurse.  It was just a lot, coupled with not feeling well!  Oh dear!  I'm a hot mess!

Oh well, School is almost out and I'm ready to go!  Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment