Tuesday, November 11, 2014

5 months today!

It's official- 5 months from today I will be getting ready for my wedding!  It's been a rough couple of weeks with the passing of my Grandmother, Bronchitis, and then walking pneumonia.  I have not gotten all that much done!

But I'm okay with that, because I have 5 more months until things have to be ready to go!  And since I have had pneumonia for the past few days...I have realized that things will get done no matter what.  And if they don't get done...that it's okay.  Because at the end of the day, I will still be married!  No stress for this girl.  I don't have the time nor the energy to stress.  So, I'm trying to do a stress free approach to life right now!

In these last 5 months I'm looking forward to a few things...

1.  Getting my dress to fit perfectly (I should look into lifting weights...ha ha ha).
2.  Designing a cake!
3.  Designing the Signature Cocktail!
4.  Finalizing the menu
5.  Just doing all of the little things or personal touches that I want to make!

So, that is all for today!  I'm as calm as a cucumber?  I think it's supposed to be cool as a cucumber.  Ha ha ha!  Oh well!  Have a very happy day and I will hopefully be making some fabric circles later on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment