Monday, November 17, 2014

A little bit of stress

So, I have a little bit of wedding stress!  Nothing too crazy mind you...but there are a few things that I feel like I just need to get taken care of!

1.  My Invitations- I'm not really stressed about them since I am now done with them.  I just need to get a good coupon and I will order them!  So- no stress, it's just always there!
2.  Getting the Save the Dates out- after school I'm going to get stamps.  All of my people have address', but Curt's people do not.  So, that is a little nerve wracking, but it's not a huge source of stress for me.

Okay, so before you get bored with the post and me writing- it's not too big a stress...I will just jump to the part that is causing me to stress!

1.  The bouquets- I'm nervous that they aren't going to be as easy as I think they will be.  I need to do some major prep work for this and I have not done so!  I need to figure out what flowers we will be using.  How many of them we will be using.  And what we need for each flower.  With 7 bridesmaids, 1 tossing bouquet, and my bouquet...it's just a lot!  Do flower girls get a bouquet?  I feel like my niece Abby would want one, because that is just how amazing she is!  I will have to wait and see on that!

2.  The centerpieces.  I really want to have the final product done and ready to go!  But I can't make a decision on them!  I mean, what is in the bottom of the vase?  Christmas bulbs?  Flowers?  twinkle lights?  I dont' know!  So, here is what I'm doing with that.  Over the holiday's I will try to finalize what each centerpiece looks like.

I guess my real issue is this "Not Knowing"!  I mean, I can say here is what I want!  And trying to figure that out does not stress me out.  However, but not knowing what I want or what I'm trying to figure out is very stressful for me!

I have 3 weeks where I have nothing to do!  One week, where I'm being grounded to not do anything.  So, this week, I can think!  I need to bring a needle to school to work on flowers.  I feel like if we go with the bigger ones, we will need fewer of them!  So that is a plus!  I just need to know which ones I want to do.  Which ones will be easy to do.  You know...blah blah blah!

Then maybe over Thanksgiving, I can mess around with the centerpieces.  Maybe my folks can help me take a look at them and see what they think!  Then we can get that settled and I will feel much more relaxed going into month 4!  Yikes!  December will mark the 4 month point!  That is nuts!

I have a show starting in December and then one in January.  So, I would like to feel nice and calm and prepared about all of this stuff before my busy season hits again!

So, let's go over what we are doing.
Nov.17-21- Work on flowers at school and get save the dates out...then do nothing at night.
Nov. 22-23- Relax and do the stuff you have planned!  It's a busy weekend, try to take it easy!
Nov. 24-25- Hopefully finalize flowers and maybe have a bouquet or 2 done (tossing and flower girl)
Nov. 25-26- Thanksgiving with the Alderman's
Nov. 27- Thanksgiving with the Arnott's
Nov. 28-30- Look at Centerpieces and try to finalize them and then relax
Dec. 1-4- Work on Christmas Play, Relax, and get ready for a show to begin
Dec. 5-6- Auditions and Callbacks
Dec. 7- Relax
Dec. 8-12- Christmas Musical, Cinderella, 4 months until the wedding, finish my bouquet, auditions for Aladdin
Dec. 13-14- Christmas Musical
Dec. 15-19- Cinderella, Last days of school
Dec. 20-21- White Christmas Party and Relax
Dec. 22-24- Christmas with the Aldermans
Dec. 24-25- Christmas with the Arnott's
Dec. 26- Relax- Nicole turns 21
Dec. 27- Make bouquets, make wrist corsages?, Bachelorette Party
Dec. 28- Chiefs Game and Into the Woods (I hope Curt doesn't read this)
Dec. 29-Jan 1- Relax and hang with the family and have an invitation stuffing party

Okay, I guess that is everything that I need to write.  I could keep going to months and probably years!  Ha ha ha...oh well!  And Pastor said I don't seem like a Type A person!  Ha ha ha!  Have a wonderful day everyone!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment