Thursday, November 6, 2014

A rough to-do list

So, yesterday was a rough day for me!  Not feeling well at all...having a runny nose, a pounding head from pressure (not pain)...and some extra stress was not fun!

But today is a better day!  I woke up and got ready on time.  In fact I was even early today!  Yahoo!  My lunch was already made from last night.  And today was treat day...so I didn't have to worry about that!  I did take some night time meds last night, so I feel like I could fall asleep if I closed my eyes.  But that is okay!

I'm going to write out a To-Do list, because I kind of need one...and well, I just love them!

1.  Finish Royals Craft
2.  Finish Christmas Craft
3.  Buy Chandler Dog Food (this should be done first)
4. Do a full set up for the Jamberry Event
5.  Get a few more things for the event
6.  Do a load of laundry
7.  Vacuum
8.  Sleep
9.  Work the wedding centerpieces.

Okay, that is all for now.  I for real could crawl under my desk and sleep!  Oh man...I should have gotten coffee today!  Happy Thursday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment