Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rough start or a blessing in disguise?

Okay, so my night last night was kind of a crappy one!  Which stinks because it was opening night for Gardner!  Here is how it went:

I was so sleepy after school yesterday that I got home from school and ate and chilled!  Then I was late getting to Gardner.  Then I could tell I was getting a headache!  I don't think I ate enough yesterday- I had 8 glasses of water...so I should be hydrated!  So, I'm watching the show and feeling worse and worse.  They had some technical difficulties, which didn't help...but I stayed for 90% of the show!  I did leave early, there were 2 numbers left in the show.  But I was just exhausted...so I snuck out!

So, I get home- starving with a headache!  I take Chan out, eat a piece of cookie dough and fall asleep within minutes of laying down.  Then this morning I wake up at 3:45 with a headache.  I'm not sure why I always think "if I can just sleep, my headache will go away.  And I won't have to take meds."  I never think that when I'm fully awake, only when I"m about to go to bed.  Arg!  So Buggy of myself!  Anyway, I get up and get some headache medicine and go back to bed.  I take the strong stuff so I think, it should kick in pretty quick!  I'm laying down and nothing is happening.  My head is still hurting as bad as it did before I took the meds.  I look at the clock and see that now it's 4:10.  So, I have a discussion with myself:
Me- I should get up right now and go workout
Me- No, you should lay back down and try to sleep
Me- But sometimes working out helps my headache
Me- That is true
Me- And then after I workout I can come back and lay down for a bit
Me- Another good point
Me- And if I continue to lay here, my headache will go away, but then I will be exhausted and won't want to get up and workout.
Me- You are making some really great arguments
Me- Thank you, let's get up!

So, I got up at 4:15.  Got in my gym clothes, bundled up, and went to the gym!  I got done around 5:20am, came home, and got back into bed.  The only bad thing was that my hair was a little sweaty.  I never actually fell back asleep, but I dozed and thought about what I was going to wear and how to do my hair!  Then I left on time, because that stuff was ready...and I was awake and without a headache!  I also was so happy that I had got my workout in!  It was a great/rough start to my day!  I don't think I will do that every day, but it was nice!

I have been taking pictures of myself every 3 days!  To see if I can see the progress.  And I'm not sure if you can tell with the pictures.  However, I'm wearing pants that were a little too tight a while ago!  And I am not muffin topping over my undies!  I know it sounds lame, but that is a real thing!  I remember telling Curt that it was happening and he said, well maybe the undies are too small.  And I got annoyed with that.  They aren't too small, I have just put on weight!  So, maybe I will post the pics when I'm done with the challenge.  I'm so annoyed with myself that I did not take measurements!  But alas, I can not change it now!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!!  Chat later!

No comments:

Post a Comment