Friday, November 22, 2013

A little lame...sorry!

So, it's Friday!!!  Thank goodness for that!  I'm so ready for this next week it's ridiculous!  Let's take a look at some of the fun stuff that is going on this next week:
1.  Tonight is a hang out night with Curt!
2.  I have 4 new books to read!  I had 5, but I finished one between the yesterday and today!  I love to read!
3.  I am getting my nails done tomorrow!  I spent $30 on 2 shellac manicures!!!  It seemed like a lot, but I am going to go with...it is totally worth it!  Especially considering that one costs around $30 anyway!  So, that is very exciting!  And now I will not have to worry about my nails over the Thanksgiving Holiday!  Now my drama is "What color should I paint my nails?"  Oh, first world problems!
4.  My sister Megan is coming into town tomorrow!!!  Yahoo!!!  Enough Said!
5.  The family is going to see Catching Fire this week at some point!
6.  Family Time, family time, Family time!!!
7.  Mishi flies in on Tuesday!
8.  Only 2 days of school next week!
9.  Christmas Invites are almost done!
10. Who knows, maybe I will get engaged?!?!?!  Ha ha ha- this one is just for fun!  I don't think it will be within the week- but you never know!

Okay, besides those 10 things- there is not much going on!  Ha ha ha!

What I really need to happen is for the kids to hold themselves together for these last 2.5 days of school before Thanksgiving break!  That way we can have a nice and relaxing couple of days at school and then really relax after school and on vacation!  So much fun!

Okay, kind of a lame post!  But that is okay!  I'm off to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment