Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 15!!! I made it!

Day 15 in the 30 day challenge!!!  I woke up early and I mean early early!  My alarm went off at 4:15!  I hit snooze once and then got up!  So, 4:25 and was out the door by 4:33!!!  The workout for today was a long one (1:18:35) so I had to give myself the extra time!  However, I did think to myself while walking "I'm less likely to get a stalker or someone who is just waiting to attack me because my schedule is just so out of wack"!   So, that made my getting up a little early worth while.  Ha ha ha-I'm looney!

It was a hard workout and one that made me realize that I need to engage my abs more!  I don't do it as much as I should.  So, that is something that I will work on for the next 14 days!

This weekend I watched the Peterson kids-it was amazing as always!  We had a grand time, but I ate kind of bad!  Oh well, I'm back on and working hard!  Right now all I can think about is the asparagus sitting in my fridge!  I am so hungry for that!  Yummy!!!

This week is Tech week for both Spring Hill and Gardner!  It's going to be a long week of going to rehearsals and shows...we shall see how we do!  The shows go all the way until Sunday, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make that many times!  I will be going Wed, Thurs, Friday, and Saturday- 2 shows per school.  Sunday would make 3 shows per school, but we will just play that by ear!  It might be nice to just relax on that day!  Ha ha ha!

Okay, a short post for me today!  Happy Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment