Thursday, November 7, 2013

An addictive personality?

I have just decided that I have an addictive personality!  Does that make sense?  For example, if I hear about politics, I feel as if I want to know everything!  I become obsessed with looking information up!  Then I get mad because I don't feel as if anyone tells the truth!  And for some reason lying is a big pet peeve of mine.  I think it's the feeling stupid part because I couldn't tell you were lying.  Who knows!  So, I tend to stay away from politics!  Which might be a cop-out, but it's for my own sanity!

Right now, I'm currently working out every day!  I'm doing a 30 day challenge!  We just finished day #12.  Well 13 and 14 are "Active Rest" days.  Which means that we should do something like go for a jog or take a long walk.  But I'm sad that my british chick won't be there leading the workout!  I look forward to the workout and can see myself becoming addicted!  I even thought the other day, I wonder if I can get a workout in before Thanksgiving!  I mean, that is crazy?!?!?!  But, I guess if I'm going to be addicted to something it might as well be working out.  I'm just not sure what I will do once this challenge is over.  The british chick said she will have something else...but I would like to know what?

Other things in my life- I have one more rehearsal for each show, then it's show time!  I can't believe it's almost done!  I am so excited for it to be over!  I will miss the Gardner kids a ton!  I really got to know them this past year!  I will also miss the Spring Hill kids, but we did not get as close!  Maybe next year...if I do it next year!  Who knows!

I have not eaten any sweets or snacked for the past 2 days!  I'm talking about candy, cake, ice cream...those kind of sweets!  And at the past 2 rehearsals there have been brownies with peanut butter and cake!  Yum!!!  But I walked out feeling great because I did not have any!  I do have a pumpkin cheese cake in the fridge that I might eat tonight, but there is only one piece and I don't have to be a nut about it!  But I could tell yesterday that I was jonesen for something sweet!  I just felt weird!  I wasn't hungry, but I wasn't satisfied!  I even went as far as telling myself that I can just eat one spoonful of ice cream.  Or once piece of halloween candy.  But I knew I was probably lying to myself.  So I stayed away from all of that stuff!  My other issue is the fact that my inner brat comes out.  I got home from working out yesterday and I wanted the stuff crust pizza in my fridge and I want to eat an entire box of mac and cheese!  But I didn't and couldn't...or wouldn't...because I'm looking at calories for the first time!  It was a rough moment and some choice words came out!  But I stayed strong and did not let my inner brat get the best of me!  

I am wearing a skirt that I was not able to get into before today!!!  Why?  Because I'm saying no to stuff!  This weekend will be tough for me!  I will want to snack with my nephews and niece!  I will want to buy them donuts for breakfast and eat one myself!  I will want to get pop corn at the movies and just eat the entire bag...but once again...I'm worried.  If I have pop corn at the movies on Friday, what is going to stop me from having pop corn while watching a movie on Saturday with my nephews and niece?  What is going to stop me from making desserts for them?  And snacking with them?  How am I going to do this?

I will tell you!  I will wear clothes that fit better because I'm eating better!  I will pick and choose what I want to eat and when!  If I get movie popcorn, then I won't have popcorn on Saturday!  I will just motivate myself and text my friends if I'm going down hill fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment