Monday, November 18, 2013

A small wedding rant!

Wedding Post:

I'm posting an issue I have!  It's not my issue yet, because I'm still not engaged!  If someone knows Curt, can you call...please?  Ha ha ha!  Everyone might already be in the know...just not me!  This surprise is taking way to long and is too much for me to handle!  Ha ha ha!  Okay I'm over that little rant!  It's just hard to wait for something that is going to make me so happy!  But as Curt has pointed out "We are about as married as you can get, without being married".  In which respond "Then why not just get married"!  Fun times!

So, here is my real wedding issue that I have!  Once I finally do get to start planning my wedding, I will be on a budget!  So, I have been browsing Pinterest to see what ideas they have for Budget Brides or DIY Brides!  The Budget Brides is where I have an issue!  This is how every article goes:

Click here for Brides who were on a Budget!!!  Find out there secret!  So, I click on it.  And it never fails that these Budget Brides had a small budget...but then also had no one at their party!  For example, I was reading one the other day and the brides budget was $3000.  I thought, hmmm..this could be interesting.  So I began to read...and she had 30 people at her wedding!  And another bride had a budget of $5000 and had 50 people!  And I think, that is not really budget savy...I think that is quite pricey for only 30 people.  And you had the wedding in your backyard and people all brought side dishes for the Pot Luck Reception you threw!

Anyway, that just really annoys me!  So, my goal is to actually have a normal sized wedding on a budget!  I was challenged by my hairdresser to have the best looking wedding for the cheapest price!  Which is exactly how I would like it to be!  So, we will see how that goes!  Once I actually start planning the wedding...once I actually get engaged!

One other thing and then I promise I'm done with my wedding rant for today.  I should start planning my wedding now, but I want for Curt to love the wedding stuff as well!  I still want to have the final say, but I want for him to be a part of the process!  Not like me, but a part of it!  My other reason for not planning as of yet, is that I don't know what I want.  Until I have a budget and a guest list I can't really do anything.  I don't want to plan a country chic wedding and then get married is some fancy place.  Or plan a fancy wedding and then get married in a barn!  So, I'm at a standstill!  I hate standing still.  I would rather keep moving or go to sleep.  Ha ha ha!

Okay, that is all for today and my ranting!  Back to my White Christmas Invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment