Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My week...it was awesome!

Holy Moly, I have not written in so long!  Oh my goodness!!!  What shall we talk about?  Megan being in town?  Thanksgiving?  Black Friday Shopping?  Christmas Decorating?  Oh my goodness...

1.  Megan and Mishi came into town and once again it was amazing!  8 days of non-stop family time!  It really was a blast!  We spent a lot of time at my sisters new house!  We ate and played games!  We didn't even go out to eat all that much!  It really was a lot of fun!  My dad found a new game (new to me that is) called Dutch Blitz!  It was awesome and did not feel too competitive!  Sometimes too much competitiveness is not good for me!  Ha ha ha!  We literally just hung out and laughed!  It was awesome!

2.  I finished up my 30 day challenge!  I rested Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!  I was so tired after Megan and Mishi left that I took a nap...then the next day I took a nap!  Then I was told that I kept twitching myself awake throughout the night.  No wonder I was so tired!  I think it's because I wasn't working out!?!  I was not working out, but I kept eating what I was eating when I was working out.  Not good!  So, yesterday I started the 30 day workout again!  I'm going to try to work on my stomach muscles (did I mention that the other day...that I don't really use them while working out?  Yikes).  I will also try to do every exercise for the entire time!  We shall see how it works out for me.  So far (day 2) I'm doing pretty good.  There are a few things that just kill me!  Jump squats!  Those are terrible!

3.  Thanksgiving!  Wednesday was spent with Curt's family.  We had steak and baked potatoes!  It was nice because the food from Wednesday and Thursday were so different.  So I wasn't getting sick of anything!  We just hung out and talked.  It was a lot of fun!  Then Thursday was spent with my family!  We also had a great time and just hung out and talked.  Both days were great!  Both days I ate a ton of food!  It was awesome!

4.  Black Friday Shopping, should almost be called Black Thursday Shopping!  My dad, Megan, and I went to Kohls on Thursday at 8pm!  We got in, we got what we needed, and we got out!  It was bing bang boom!  Then we went back to my folks house (I spent the night there- due to shopping the next day), watched Hunger Games, ate Totino's pizza, and fell asleep- the falling asleep might just have been me!  Ha ha ha.  Then we got up at 6am, got dressed, and went out to find the good deals!  I think I spent about $300 and only bought one Christmas Gift!  The other $260, was money that I spent on things for me!  Ha ha ha, it was awesome!  I loved shopping!  I bought a lot of Christmas decorations and just had a blast with my Dad, Sarah, Megan, and Mishi!  So much fun!  My mom joined us after breakfast for some more holiday shopping!  I think we were up and shopping from 7am-3pm!  I did get 2 drinks from Starbucks since the Barrista made extra Egg Nog Latte!  Lucky Me!

5.  So, I have always had this dream to have my future kids go to sleep or school and when they wake up or  come home have the house decorated for Christmas!  Since I don't have kids yet, i wanted to do this for Curt!  However, on Sunday (the best day to decorate) I was exhausted!  And Curt came home that night!  So, I thought- Monday it is!  I will decorate on Monday.  Then my mom called and invited me over for Dinner!  So, of course I had to go!  Curt is out of town.  So I got home around 8:30 last night and decided to move the furniture around to accommodate the Christmas Tree!  That is as far as I got!  I moved the furtniture!  Today after school I will go home and really try to get some awesome decorations up!  I am meeting a friend for dinner, but I hope I can get a lot done before hand and then maybe finish it up afterwards!  Then I have tomorrow afternoon (if I workout in the morning) before I ahve rehearsal for the Christmas Program!!!  Thursday I am watching the Peterson kiddies!!!  Unless I workout before work, today will be my only day to really have the place explode with Christmas!  Curt is supposed to be home either Wednesday or Thursday...fingers crossed I won't be tired!

Okay, I think that is all for now!  I will have pictures of the before and after shots with the decorations!  So, that will be exciting!  Then I will also show some of the crafts that I have made!  I love this time of year, I love decorating for the holiday's and I'm excited for the crazy weather we might be getting!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment