Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm back to writing!!!

So, it was pointed out to me...several times (cough cough, Megan) that I had not posted very much as of late!  That is because my summer was a bit crazy!

I worked at a summer theatre camp Stageworx!!!  I am pretty sure I mentioned it several times!  Anyway, it was a blast...just like I knew it would be!  I mean my circle of friends all work there...it's pretty awesome!  I also worked at Ford, but I wasn't allowed to get onto my blog on their computers!  Darn security blocks!  Ha ha ha, so that is how my summer went!

It doesn't seem all that crazy, when I type it out like that...but it really was!  I felt as if it rushed by like a wave!  I just got knocked down by it!  So bizarre! Some highlights of my summer:
Megan came into town for a week!  It was so much fun!  I love hanging out with her!  I miss her all the time and know that if she lived here in Kansas...it would be awesome!  However, there is nothing like saying, my sister Megan lives in California and dances at Disney Land!  It's always a bragging piece!  So, yeah that was fun!
Working with Sarah all summer was a blast!  We choreographed together, picked up costumes together, had multiple meals together!  Overall, it was awesome!!!
Babysitting my nephews and niece was also another highlight!  I took them swimming and we watched several movies together!  If I could make things easier on my sister and brother-in-law by taking the kids I would do it!  They are amazing and I love hanging out with them!
Living with Curt has also been a blast!  We are actually really enjoying ourselves!  We have had some arguments, but none of them have lasted for longer than 10 min.  And that includes the silence before we talk.  I think that is pretty good!  We are still getting some things worked out, i.e. taking out trash, not having to have a perfect house all the time...that type of thing!  But, once again overall...it's going better than either one of us has expected!
My sister Dana got a touring job with Sesame Street!  She actually left this past Sunday.  She will be gone for 10 months.  She does get to come home at some point around Christmas.  And they are performing in Kansas in January!  So, we all took her to the airport, hugged, cried and said good bye!  I am so excited for her and can't wait to hear and see what her adventure will be like!
Even though I do not live with my folks, it has been nice to go and visit them a lot!  They have helped out with some of my craft projects and just hanging out!
Then my last 10 days of the summer were crazy!  I went to the lake with STAMP, I stayed down at the lake with Curt and his family.  We came home Wednesday and I left Thursday morning at 8am to go Indiana and attend the first annual Arnott Day Family Reunion!!!  It was a lot of fun!  A little wacky, but a lot of fun!  Megan was able to fly in for this event as well!  Having all four girls there really made the trip!  It was awesome!
Last week I started school and the first few days were all about me and my job!  So, I was a hot mess!  Not to mention the fact that Sarah and Mike sold their house and moved in with my parents!  So, on top of being crazy busy at work, I was helping Sarah and Mike move!  It was nuts!  But it made the week fly by!  I'm hoping these next few weeks can be somewhat normal!  Because in 3 weeks...
I begin choreographing for 4 musicals!  I mean...what?!?!?!  Yes, I'm doing 4 shows between the the 20th of August and Mid-November!  It's going to be nutty, but hopefully it will be a lot of fun!  I'm very excited and a little nervous!  This might be the place where I unload of the craziness!  So, get ready!  Honk Jr., Fame Jr., Sound of Music, and the 4th one is still up in the air!  Besides all of this music, I'm also hearing the sound of money in my bank!

My last thing, sorry for the novel!  I am going to be talking about several things here in this blog!  I want to lose a few lbs, I want to show my crafts, I want to discuss all of my jobs...so just enjoy and read on!  With everything I want to be super honest and put up pictures!  That includes listing what I weigh and showing pics!  It also includes when I mess up on art projects or they don't come out perfect!  All of these things will bring in some criticism or mean thoughts on the part of the reader...so just read and if you have a mean comment...keep it to yourself!  Okay?  Okay!

I guess I type to you tomorrow!!!  Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment