Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh my...I started this last week...sorry!

So, it's the first day of school!  It has been crazy!!!  Everyone has lost their locker combinations...and I'm just about the only one who has access to that information.  Everyone has lost their schedules...and I"m one of the only ones able to print that.  Everyone is asking for rosters and verifying kids...and getting school records of the kids who have moved...and counting kids so that our numbers are correct!  As for me...I love it!  The day has gone by so fast.  I have not even gone to lunch yet!  Not going to lunch is going to get me in trouble with the boss, but when I'm the only one who can do certain things...that makes me invaluable!  And I love that!!!  So today was a great day!

Yesterday, there was a little 6th grader who made me a clipboard!!!  It was so cute!  She wrote a note to me on the back, and included in the note "God loves you."  I thought this was the most wonderful thing in the world!  I told everyone in my office and they all gushed!  I mean what kid writes that?  I would have a tough time writing that now...as an adult!  I did have one person think it was weird, but I explained that I also love God, so having some little kids tell me, only makes me happy!

Wow, I am so behind!  I started writing this a week ago!  I feel as if a lifetime has happened since then!  Ha ha ha!  Okay, so not really a life time...but you all get the picture!

So, the 6th graders came, the 7th and 8th graders came to school!  So far it has been great!  I relaxed last week and spent a lot of time with Curt!  It was a lot of fun.  We had dinner and watched tv or a movie every night.  The I hung out with my family on Saturday!  I helped my dad and Mike audition for Les Mis!  I made all of these curtains for my mom and her kitchen!  I had been doing it once a month, but am so excited that it's now done and that I don't have that guilty feeling anymore if they aren't done!  It was a guilty feeling given to me...by yours truly!  For the record, my mom never made me feel guilty!  Ha ha ha!

This week I started my crazy show schedule!  The first of 4 auditions happened on Monday!  We have now cast for Honk Jr.!  The next show to start is Fame Jr!  Yahoo!!!

I also found out that I lost 5 lbs since I started eating better!  These past few days have been terrible...but oh well!  I brought a salad to eat for lunch today and I'm very excited about it!  So, I realized that I was making somewhat thoughful decesions...not really anything major!  So...that was good news!

Okay, I should be able to write more on here.  The craziness of school starting is slowing down a bit!  So, yeah!  I will try to post at least every other day if not every day!

For real though...I need to choreograph!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment