Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So, I might be a bit angry...

I am so annoyed right now!  Last night I saw that my gas was low.  I was headed home from rehearsal and I thought...I should have enough to make it too school in the morning and then to a gas station after school.  I ended up parking on a hill.  So, this morning I get in my car and my gas light comes on.  Right there, that is annoying!  Especially since I should have "more" gas than it says.  Oh well, I should still be able to drive to school and then to a gas station after school!  I'm about 2 miles from school when my Check Engine light comes on!  Arg!!!

So, by now I'm so annoyed that my gas light is on and now I'm angry that my check engine light is on!  I'm just pissed!  Here is why, I'm so mad!  My car is a 2002.  It only has around 82k miles on it.  For the first 2 years it only cost me oil changes and $600 to work it out (plus the $3k that it initially cost to buy it).  Now, the 3rd year that I had it...I have already paid $1600 on the car!  So, I'm paying off that $1600 and I have $500 more dollars on that car issue and my check engine light comes on!  I just want to go get my oil changed!  I want them to tell me that my car is looking great!  I want to pay the $40 and move on with my life!

So, I'm slightly freaking out!  The other thing that is not helping, is that since I work at a school I have not really gotten paid since mid summer.  And since that pay check  I have gone on vacation for 2 weeks and started back at work.  Needless to say, I'm down to my last dimes.  That is dramatic, I am down to my last hundreds!  So, it's just nerve racking to not have that money!  Thankfully I get paid on Friday!  But still, I will get paid just in time for bills to be due!

My dad has told me to not worry about my car, until I know what I should be worrying about.  The only thing that is really making me worry is the fact that my schedule is so crazy right now, I'm trying to figure out who I have to cancel on to get my car to the car place!  And if all I need is an oil change, I just might punch someone in the face!  Okay so I won't do that, but I was going to get my oil changed on Saturday!  And this happens 3 days before I do that!  ANNOYING!!!

I have written into the car place and asked for a rental car while mine gets looked at.  It should be easy to get one, especially since I work there!  But, it's still out of my way and my lunch time.  Ha ha ha !

Okay, I'm getting way too dramatic!  I just hate money issues and car issues!  They drive me nuts!  The money issues are my own fault!  If I didn't spend it like I was a billionaire, it wouldn't be so bad!  That I can personally work on and get better at!  Alright, I am done ranting!  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment