Friday, December 14, 2012

Let the Holiday fun really begin!!!

So, yesterday I got to go home directly after school.  It sounds lame, but when you never get to do that it is just amazing!!!  So, home I went with my list of to-do's.  For the record I never not have a list of "To-Do's", but that doesn't mean that I always get to them.  I am able to put the list down.

That being said, there was one thing on my list that I could not put off any longer.  I was already behind where I wanted to be!  I wanted to make a video for the teachers at my school.  I'm the registrar and part of my job is to Nag my teachers about different stuff.  When it comes to Report Card time I have to nag them about turing their grades in.  I hate doing this, becuase they are already so busy and dealing with 100 kids...so I try to be as fun and creative as I can be. 

So, for this December Report Card I changed the words to one Christmas tune "Santa Baby" and went to work.  My dad, mom, and sister Dana were helping me- making sure the house was clean, setting up scenes for me, opening doors, and sometimes holding up signs when I couldn't remember the words.  We did 3 walk throughs, 1 test run, and then 1 true run!  The video turned out AMAZING!!! 
 

I hope you all enjoy, it was made in good fun and just an entertaining way to let the teachers know to post their grades.  I don't expect a Grammy...so if you are going to comment...don't be mean!  Okay, moving on...
 
In between the test run and the true run of this video my amazing nephews and niece came over to make Gingerbread houses!!!  This is the 3rd year we have done this and it's just a blast.  This year we (and by we I mean my sister, Sarah) made it easy on the adults and decided to do Rice Crispies houses!  It was much easier and the kids could to it themselves!  I will post pics, but they were just so cute!  They would put a piece of candy on their house and then eat one.  Then spit it out if it was gross and take all the gross ones off the house.  So hysterical!
 
I also made something for my Secret Snowman at school!!!  It's one of those hangers with a name on it!  But I made it with one of her favorite teams on it Chiefs!!!
 
 
 
It is made with Red and Gold wire, which is hard to see on the Orange Wall.  Oh well, I never claimed to be the best photographer!  That should be common sense, but it wasn't at the time I guess.
 
Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual HoliDay with Aunt Amy!!!  I'm so excited that I might have to put together a schedule today!  Not that you can really do the schedule with 3 kids under the age of 5, but I'm going to have one any way.
 
Crafts I have planned for them...
Finger painting for all 3
Snow Globes- for the 2 older ones
Picture coasters- for all 3
 
Plus
Winter Treats & a Christmas Movie! 
 
It should be a complete blast!!!  Plus you never know what might happen!!!  So excited for tomorrow!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment