Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I can't imagine feeling like this all the time...

My anxiety:
So, I'm feeling a bit anxious today.  It has been coming and going...which is how it was yesterday as well.  Although, yesterday was more here and less gone!  Last night rehearsal was great and it went away while I was dancing and teaching.  Then this morning I got up and rocked out the day 17 workout and was feeling great.

A few hours into work an upset kid comes in and all of sudden I'm feeling the anxious feeling again.  So, I'm talking with my school nurse and she says it might have to do with the energy levels that kid was giving off.  He can be stressful!  She said it might be your hormones trying to sort themselves out...it has been 4 days since I have been pill free.  I said, I might just be done with everything for the moment.  It might also be money.  A big bill was taken out yesterday...and we don't get paid until Friday...money is always a stressor for me.  I need to figure that out.  So, I went into the restroom and did some stretching stuff and felt better.  Now I'm eating an apple, drinking water, and listening to Christmas Instrumental music and I'm feeling much better!

My schedule is looking pretty good"
Tonight I have school and then I can relax this evening!  Or maybe go look at Christmas lights with Curt!  That would be fun!  Who knows...

Thursday- Work then...NOTHING (can you tell I'm a bit excited?  Ha ha ha)
Friday- Work then rehearsal for the Youth Ballet- 4-7
Saturday- Teach dance, school, Ballet performance at 2, and a ballet performance at 7!
Sunday- Church, ballet performance at 2, and a ballet performance at 7!!!

Then it's 2 weeks of relaxing, working out, and hanging with the family!  I might do a little bit of choreography...since it will help me in the future...but who knows!  Ha ha ha!  I'm so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment