Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I am losing my mind...or it might already be gone! I can't tell...

If my brain were a building...possibly a nuclear building...the alarms would be blaring as we speak!  The workers would be running for their lives because my brain is about to melt down!

I don't really loose things!  If I lose something it's normally my phone- because I put my phone down in all sorts of places.  My phone doesn't have a "place" in the house.  Besides that, I don't really lose things.  If my husband asks where something is, I can close my eyes and visualize where I put it!  I can take a second and go and grab it!  That is how I have been for forever!

******Alarm Sound*****Alarm Sound*****Alarm Sound******Alarm Sound*****Alarm Sound

Until recently!  For the past few weeks...and maybe on and off for the last few months...I have been losing things!  It's as if I can see the last place I had the item and then a wall is built and I can't figure out how to get around it.

For example: I got a DVD for a show I'm doing.  I never use them so I thought...I will just leave it in my car.  The director said "Don't loose that DVD!"  Not an issue, since it will be in my car (why I just didn't give it back, I don't know...).  Now a few weeks later...I have no idea where this DVD is!  I can't find it anywhere!  Have I completely torn my house apart?  Not yet, but I looked in all the "normal" places of where it might be!  I am so annoyed!

I realized I lost it a few weeks ago...and have now also realized that I have lost a few other items as well.  It's so buggy!  But it also makes me really nervous!  Am I starting to develop Altzeimers?  My husband jokes that I can't remember things...but it really does freak me out!  One time I lost my wallet and I started crying to my hubby.  He was trying to keep me calm, but I was losing my mind!  He insisted that he check the car for me, since I was freaking out!  I wanted to go myself, but he wouldn't let me!  I ended up finding it the next day (it was under the car...and not in the car).  I really thought I was slowly losing my mind!

The other issue with me losing items is that I don't have time to look for them!  I'm so tired by the time I get home after working from 7am-8pm...or I have people coming over...or I'm going to someone's house...my schedule is just crazy!  Then on top of losing items, I'm annoyed that I have once again made my schedule insane!  And I have a hard time saying no...especially when it comes to making money!

So, here I am worried about losing my mind, actually losing items, and mad at myself for creating a crazy schedule!  Where does that leave me?  With A LOT of anxiety!  So, I guess that is one item off of my list...why do I feel anxious?  Because I am losing stuff...my mind included!

Deep Breaths****Deep breaths***Deep Breaths**Deep Breaths*

So, it's time to stop worrying about it and start to focus our mind on where some of these things might be!  To let it go!  The items will turn up sooner or later!  I will stop giving myself a crazy schedule!  Plus there are only 8 more weeks of pure crazy and then there is a lot of down time!  I can do this!  I can make lists...and try to be more organized!  I CAN DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment