Friday, December 13, 2013

It was a perfect start to the day...albeit early

So, I got up this morning and worked out!!!  Go me!!!  Let me tell you about my morning.  Curt went to see the Hobbit 2 at midnight!  It was of course one of the longest in the history of movies!  He got home around 3:40-3:50.  He is putzing around getting ready for bed.  I can hear him, but I can also continue sleeping- lucky me!

I do remember a flash light blinding me!  Not on purpose, but I remember saying "oh the light" and "turn the flashlight off".  Anyway, Curt is getting into bed and my 1st alarm goes off for my workout.  I hit snooze.  Curt asks if I'm going to workout now.  I said I don't know, but I want too!  He said, well if it's the only time for the workout, then you should go!  I waited another couple of minutes, then got up and went to workout!

This little story might sound lame, but the important thing is that Curt supported me and what I wanted.  He didn't laugh at me for wanting to workout.  He didn't try to convince me to lay back down with him.  He just said exactly what I wanted and needed to hear from him.  If you get up- great!  If you don't- great!  It was perfect!  And it made my day start off perfect!

Last night when I was walking Chandler- we were going over my schedule.  I tell Chan what to expect for the following day.  I said "A perfect day would be getting up and working out.  Going to work, then coming home to make cookie dough and relax!  That would be perfect!  And it was!

I have decided that if I can make it out of bed, then I will be good to go!  It's just that rolling out of bed part!  Oh well, here is to a great day!  Have a great weekend folks and be careful if the weather is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment