Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm so mad!

Today has not started off very well!  I woke up fine, but Curt got home last night and we talked for a bit at 4am!  He is normally out late on his Bowling nights, so that is not the issue.  Nor is us talking for a bit when he got home.  Here is where the issue comes into play.

He forgot to turn off the outside lights.  Not the real issue, but it is leading up to it!  So, I'm walking Chandler and I see that the lights are not turned off.  Which is fine, so when I get back inside I go and turn the lights off and I see that the tree has fallen over and some ornaments have fallen off and one broke!  THIS is where my real issue is!  Why is the tree knocked over?  There is no reason for that!  The lights are done by a remote!  So, I try to ask him...but of course he is sleeping and tries to answer with a mumble!  Which I can't understand!

So that is how my day started- trying to fix the tree!  Then some kids are switching lockers which reaks havoc on my job as locker keeper here!  Once again- yikes!

So, that is all for now, I need to eat, because I'm sure my being hungry is playing into my mood!  But it just sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment