Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sometimes, I start thinking...

I'm thinking just a short blip today is all I will do!  I have started sending people prayers over email, through text message, or on Facebook.  At first I thought it was kind of weird, but then I thought...well it's me getting to pray with my friends and they can "hear" me saying it.  I don't do well praying out loud with people.  I get all emotional and nervous.  So, I normally just don't do it.  So, I'm pretty excited with the thought that I can pray through these other outlets.  And maybe this will help me get better at praying out loud.  You never know what the future can hold.

Random notes:
1.  Spring break is next week!!!  I'm going on a trip.  I don't think I have gone on a trip since I went on a cruise to see my sister in 2006!  Wow, 7 years!  Colorado with Curt...okay that sounds amazing!

2.  I am feeling a little frumpy today.  I stopped working out once I didn't make the Chiefs.  On one hand that was awesome, but on the other...I now feel frumpy and my clothes are getting too tight again.  So, I'm thinking about posting before, during, and after pics with some workouts that I have been doing.  I'm kind of annoyed with people just posting after pics and saying...I did it!  So, I might start that...after Spring break of course.  Ha ha ha!  Maybe I will do that with my splits as well...who knows!

3.  It's Curt's Birthday!!!  As of right now, I'm assuming that he has no idea that people are getting together to celebrate his birthday!  And if he does know...he is being super nice and not telling me that he knows!  Very excited for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment