Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Audition Update

Alright, so I went to the audition clinic for the Chiefs!!!  I had a total blast and feel pretty good about the dances.  Here are the issues that I have...
1.  I'm nervous that I will forget dance when it really counts.
2.  I'm afraid that I will make it to the next round and mess up on the interview.
3.  I'm nervous that I will make it all the way through only to not make it in the end.

I have this feeling that I can make it and that I would be a great addition to the team.  But that feeling in my opinion is not a good one to have.  Here are the facts, there are 33 open spots...and probably about 200 girls auditioning.  I just can't be sure that I'm in the top 33 dancers/performers.  That doesn't mean that I'm not good...or that I wouldn't be a great addition to the team.  But it does mean that my chances are not as high as I would like.  Say for example, if there were only 33 girls auditioning...then I could make it for sure.  Ha ha ha...

But I am determined to give it my all.  I have run the dances a billion times!  I have worked on my facials and am going over things that I would need should I make it past the first cuts.  Darn it...I really want to make it!  <sigh> oh well, I'm going to go on and do my best!  That is all I can do and all I can give!  Like the Cheerleaders said...and as my family always said...if it's meant to be...it will be!  So, I'm going to work hard and do my best...then leave it up to God!!!

In other news, it's CYT's tech week!  So, the kids are doing a great job thus far (one rehearsal)...and hopefully they will keep up the awesome work and this week will run smoothly.

There is also a snow storm coming this way...that will hopefully hit on Thursday!  With the luck that Kansas has...it might be cloudy.  Ha ha ha!

Okay, that is all I have to write for the moment...have a great day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment