Thursday, February 7, 2013

I've got some stress up in here...

Alright...I have been having this panic-y feeling again and it sucks.  I had it back in November and it felt as if something was being pushed into my throat.  It feels hard to breath...but not in a life threatening way...just in an annoying way.  It lasted for about 2 weeks and it sucked.  I was talking to my family about it at Thanksgiving and my Aunt said she used to have the same thing.  It's caused from Anxiety!  It eventually went away and I was so happy!  Well, last week it started up again.  So, I'm trying to do a breathing excercise I learned and figure out why I'm feeling this way.  Here is my potential list:
1. Beauty and the Beast opens in 8 rehearsals.
2. Chiefs audition clinic is next Saturday
3. Chiefs auditions are in 3 weeks
4. Trying to workout and eat healthy for those auditions
5. Seussical opens in a month
6. Valentines day is next week- do I get Curt a gift or don't I
7. His birthday is next month and I want him to have an awesome birthday.  What to get him...what to do for him...I am just at a complete loss
8. Theatre in the Park auditions are March 2 and I'm not prepared at all
9. I have something going on just about every single day for the next month

So, I guess I have a few reasons as too why I might be stressing.  But it sucks anyway!  Here is what you do if you are ever stressing like me and feel the way I do...
1. Inhale 5 times short breaths (do not let the air out)
2. On the 5 one, breath in as much air as you can
3. Let all the air out slowly

It works for me, I usually do it 2-3 times in a row and then I feel a little better...at least for a while.

Day 2 of the diet, I'm having a little more trouble, but nothing too crazy.  The nurse asked me to get ice for her...which was terrible because today is snack day!  There were donuts and cookies galore!  I was sad!  But I'm going to stay strong!  I'm drinking my 4th glass of water and am looking forward to lunch!  Curt's call should be coming in 15 min and I have a lot of stuff to do to keep me busy.  Tonight I'm going to see Little Mermaid.  We might be doing that at my school next year...so we are trying to scope it out!  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  Oh well...it should be a good time.

I think that is all that I have for today...I'm out to get my work done...

No comments:

Post a Comment