Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So many thoughts...so hard to type them all out...

So, today is Tuesday.  There are so many things that I want to say...but I can't seem to get everything or anything in any sort of order.  So, I'm just going to type away and hope that it comes out somewhat coherent.

1.  The Chiefs audition clinic is this weekend.  To say that I'm nervous is a bit of an understatement.  I know that it would be a blast to do something like this for a year!  I know it would be even more fun if my friend and I both made it!  I think we could get close again like we were a few years ago.  I feel as if I have worked really hard to the best that I can.  I wasn't able to take all of the dance classes that I wanted too with   the shows that I'm choreographing.  In fact I have not been able to really take any classes at all.  On the days when I could have...I was so tired and just wanted to rest for a moment.  Audition clinic this weekend and the auditions next weekend.  I just hope that I can show them the best that I can do.  I guess my other prayer would be that I can accept not making the team with grace and class.  That God can fill me with a peace that says "I have something else in mind for you" or something like that.  So, I guess that is all I have to say about that.

2.  Beauty and the Beast opens next week.  Yes, the same week as auditions.  So, instead of getting to practice all night for auditions, I will be watching a show and taking notes.  Arg...a little frustrating.  But that is okay!  The show is either going to soar in this next week or flop!  If the kids would get their head in the game...it would be a lot better for my nerves...but that is all good!  If everything works out in my favor...I will be at the auditions all weekend long...that would be such a dream!  I guess worse case...I get to go watch the beauty and the beast show and see all of the hard work these kids put in...Darn auditions that are freaking me out!

3.  I have been doing the 3 day military diet the past 2 weeks.  I have lost a total of 4lbs.  However I feel as if this week I have gained it all back.  Ha ha ha...But that is okay.  I will do it for this week and possibly next week just to feel and look the best that I can for those darn auditions.  Why does that topic keep popping up everywhere.  However, I did substitute hot chocolate for tea last week and I don't think I will do that again.  I didn't lose as much...but I also might be gaining muscle.  Hmmm, something to think about!  The best thing about the diet is the fact that they tell you what to eat.  I don't have to think about it at all...ha ha ha.  It also makes packing a lunch super easy!

4.  Yesterday my mom went into the hospital for gallbladder surgery.  It is a bit scary, but supposedly a routine procedure.  There is of course that 1 in a million chance that something could go wrong.  The thing that haunts me is when my Grandfather felt sick, my mom said...he is fine and he is not going to die.  Then he wasn't fine and he did die.  Not that I blame my mom or anything because that is what she and the family thought...but it still is scary.  On top of that scare, my cousin went into the hospital with blood clots in his lungs.  So, it was a bit of a rough day for the family.  Everyone was a little scared for them, it shook the family a little bit.  But our family is a get right back up if we get knocked down kind of family.  So, spirits were high, jokes were flying, and everything is going to be fine!  My mom is having her surgery today at 3:30.  While I would like to be there...I'm not sure what good it would do...so I'm just going to be sitting by my phone waiting for word that she came out of it like a champ!!!

5.  This week we have Parent Teacher Conferences!  I'm at school until 8pm tonight and then until 6pm on Thursday.  It's not a bad time, but with the medical stuff it's not exactly a convenient thing either.  But I do get to have Friday off...ha ha ha.  The only weird thing is that out PTO normally provides dinner and lunch for us during these long days.  Well this week they are not really doing that.  So, it's a little strange.  However I feel a little greedy complaining about it...but it's okay!  Tonight we are ordering in and then on Thursday I will be doing my diet thing anyway...so I don't really care!

6.  One more thing!  Curt got his PTO approved!  So we are driving up to Colorado for Spring Break!!!  I am so excited and scared at the same time.  We have never been together by ourselves for so long...ha ha ha!  I was looking stuff up online (where to stay, what to do...) and there are so many things to possibly do!  I want to go skiing, horseback riding, sleigh ride would be romantic, swim in a hot spring, and relax in a cozy cabin!  I don't think that is asking too much!  Ha ha ha, this is all so exciting!!!  In a little more than a month, I will be off with the love of my life on our first vacation!!!

Okay, I think that is everything that I wanted to say!  I'm off to alphabetize and copy some stuff!!!  Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment