Friday, February 1, 2013

Almost over for today!!!

Day #3 of this Military Diet and I'm not doing the best!  Let me take that back, on one hand I'm doing great. Which means I am eating exactly what I am supposed to and I'm drinking over the amount of water I'm supposed to.  The not so good side is the side that is really hungry today, grouchy and cryish yesterday...and the one that just wants to jump into a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting...or make those cookies that I saw chocolate chip on the outside and peppermint patties on the inside!!!  Yummy!!!

I was talking to Curt last night and I was getting frusterated that he wasn't understanding why I was acting the way I was.  I think I was hungry (but not hungry like I am today...but like I want a dessert) and tired.  So I started crying (it's what I do when I'm overly emotional about anything).  I couldn't just right out and say I think I'm acting this way because of the diet I"m on...he would just tell me to not be on the diet.  Which I might not do again because I'm starving!  And because I have a really hard time when people tell me that I can't do something or eat something.  I believe FlyLady (if you don't know who she is...look her up) would say that is my inner brat talking.  But I don't want to have to tell myself that I can't have a cookie or cupcake or pasta.  I hate that!  So, if that is how I want to be...I will need to start working out more and earning those fun things that I want to eat.  Or just learn to slow down my eating and I will eat less!  Or that I will eat again in a few hours...no matter what my eyes might actually be saying.

On a good note, I can do a diet like this if I need too!  I can excercise my will power and not eat things that I want too.  What I'm really hoping for is that I will have lost a few lbs over these past few days.  If that wish doesn't come true than it really is a lame diet!  Ha ha ha

In other parts of my life besides the food part, I have been working out every morning and night.  I did take last night off since I had a headache.  But I was up this morning working away!  I could use a lovely little nap right about now.  Maybe it would help me forget that I'm hungry!  Geesh, get over the food thing already!  The season for high school shows is starting up!  This weekend I'm going to see Legally Blonde at my old high school.  Next weekend I'm going to see my cousin in his show then my friends son in another show!  Then the next week is a 4 day week, I get my nails done, go the audition clinic, see a show with adults, and get my hair done!  Then it's the big week- Tech week for B&B and audition week for Chiefs!  OMG then February is practically over!  I can't believe it's moving so fast!  I need to craft some...but when?  Maybe in March I will get to work on some fun stuff!  When I'm not working I don't want to do anything...ha ha ha...

Alright, 30 min til Friday job #1 is done!!!  Yahoo!!!  Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment