Friday, January 29, 2016

Sometimes I talk to myself...out loud...

Sometimes when I'm drive I have conversations with myself...It usually helps me sort things out.  I'm also able to get all of my complaining/thinking through my thoughts before I see any actual people.  So, it works.

Well, last night, my friend went into the hospital to have her baby!  I sent her a text so let her know that if she was born on January 29th, she would be born on Kansas' Birthday!  How do I know this?  Well, when I was in high school my boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend on January 29th!  And someone told me that it was Kansas' Birthday!  Here is where my thoughts went after this...

I got my first email account sometime after January 29, 1999!  That is just nuts!  I had an Instant Message account, but that was not email!  But sometime after that fatal night where I started dating, Todd...I got an email account amichelle129@...Then I was in shock!  I feel as if email has been around for forever!  But nope...

Technology is so funny in that way for the older people...oh man, I'm one of the older people...wah wah!  But I have to think about when I got my first cell phone.  And now my first email account...I have only had 2 other accounts since then...so that is kind of crazy as well!  So, that was my weird thoughts last night about January 29th...and my email address!

My other thought was about pregnancy.  I feel as if it would be better if they had fake birth control pills.  That once you say "We are ready to start trying" your Dr. will pick a time to start giving you the fake pills.  Here is why...when you are ttc (I'm so fancy with my lingo) everything makes you think "Is this a sign of pregnancy?"  And it's buggy!  I don't want to have gas and think...am I pregnant?  Or be tired and think "Am I pregnant?"  I just want to go about my day and not think about it.  I just want to think normal things...I'm tired?  It's probably because you work a lot...and you are always tired.  Gas?  That hot dog didn't sit well.  To make things worse...on top of all of these thoughts this is my 2nd month off the pill!  So, it's not as if I have been trying for a while now...Here were my thoughts last night:

Man, I'm gassy.  Having gas is one of the signs of being pregnant.  Or it could just be that the hot dog didn't sit well with you.  But I have been gassy all day.  When was the last time you were so gassy?  I don't know, but I probably wasn't paying attention like right now.  And you are tired.  Yes, but I'm always tired.  Yes, but you are really tired!  I know, but that is probably because my dreams last night were vivid.  And I felt like I was awake and running all night.  Or maybe you are pregnant.  No, I'm not pregnant.  And if you keep these "I'm pregnant" thoughts up in a few weeks...you are going to be sad...

I mean, I try to be rational!  And I don't really share these thoughts with others because...well they are annoying!  Ha ha ha!  I mean, I was getting annoyed with myself!  So, that is why I talk to myself in the car!  To have these conversations out loud...with just me...so that no one else needs to know the weird things I'm thinking!  Ha ha ha, well now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment