Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Life...it's so buggy sometimes!

Sometimes life is so buggy!  Today is actually a better day for my anxiety than it has been for the past few days.

It's the Catch 22 issue...you can't do something unless you do something else.  But that something else can't be achieved until you do the something!  Arg!

Example- We have debt!  More than I would like...but in America's scheme of things...it's not too crazy!  We were just dumb...and that is why I get so annoyed!  Ha ha ha.  Anyway- when looking at buying houses they might not give you a loan if your debt is too high for what you make.  However that being said...the mortgage for the house is so much less than rent is for that same house.  So...while it would be a great move (mortgage is roughly $600...leaving us with an extra 300-400/month to pay off the loan) the bank will say no...leaving us to rent a smaller space for $1200...making it almost impossible to pay for rent!  It's so annoying!

Now I will say, that we have not applied for a loan...or seen how much of a loan we could get.  So...all of this is currently in my head and my head alone!  I know that both C and myself have great credit scores!  I also know that when given the chance...we will pay things off!  But, it's just buggy!  And once again it's even more buggy because most of the debt could have been prevented!

The hard thing when you make a mistake with money is that it takes so long before it disappears!  Every time I think about how much money is being wasted to a credit card company...I get mad all over again!  And it won't go away until we are debt free!  Or at least certain cards are debt free!  Arg!

Ha ha ha...okay- my rant is over!  We have plenty of time to figure out if we can get approved for a loan...we will not be moving out until June!  So...5-6 months!  And as I keep telling myself...there is no point in me getting mad about it (easier said than done) for the next year or so!  I'm trying to be better...but boy does money really get me going!

All of this all leads to me wanting to become and Family and Consumer Science teacher and teach the kids about debt...and about why you shouldn't go into debt!  And how to stop yourself!  Okay...and to bake cookies and stuff as well!  Ha ha ha!

The anxiety in my throat has only come around for a few moments (yesterday it was there all day...) so I am feeling good!  My first class is tonight...yahoo!  I hope!  I'm also really nervous about it!

And today also marks 7 Wednesday's until I'm in Florida!  Which means 2 shows done and 1 to go!  I can do this!  I can do 7 more weeks of rehearsals!  Which means only 1.5 more weeks until I'm done choreographing 2 our of three shows!  I can totally do this!  I can do this!  Not only can I do it...but I can totally rock out at doing it as well!  Okay- I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment