Thursday, February 26, 2015

Things are winding down!

I can not believe I am here!  I have one week until my last show for the current season is finished!!!  I have been doing shows non-stop for almost a year and I'm tired!  I'm ready to just plan a wedding...and then after that, I'm ready to just do nothing!  To go home after school and hopefully want to read more!  Or do more crafting!  Or write thank you notes!

I would like for the house to be clean...and to only really have to pick it up!  I'm not sure why my life is going to be like Leave it to beaver after I'm married!  I mean, let's be honest, it won't be!  But the thought of only have one job...is amazing!  Then, summer will be here and once again, I will only be working one job!  Then I will also have a full month that I have nothing going on!  That is what I'm so excited for!  To have nothing to do!  I'm also extremely nervous for that time as well!  Money wise that is...yikes!

4 more rehearsals & 2 shows until Aladdin is over!  44 more days until the wedding is here!  I can't believe it!  Then it's really time for me to get down to business!!!  To get my rear in gear for the wedding!  So much to do...with not exactly so little time.  But not exactly a lot of time either!

Okay, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment