Friday, February 20, 2015

There are only 50 days left...

People, the wedding is 50 days away!  Last night I was sitting at my house watching tv and thinking about the wedding!  I do that a lot... I was thinking about how during Spring Break I can hopefully get a lot of stuff done!  Spring break still seems far away, until you actually think about it.

Next week- Feb. 23-Feb. 27
Weekend
Week after- March 2-March 6- My Birthday
Weekend
the week after that- March 9- March 13
Weekend
Spring Break

So, I guess it's still 3 weeks away, but then the wedding will be less than 30 days!  I mean, this whole thing is just crazy!  And it hit me yesterday...that the wedding is getting closer and closer!

I just can't believe that it's almost here!  I can't believe that in a few short days I will be married to the man of my dreams!  I can't believe that I have 50 days to get everything done!  Yikes!

Okay, I'm done for today!

On a "non-wedding note" tonight is the first Friday where I have nothing to do since January 2nd!!!  I"m so excited to do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment