Monday, March 2, 2015

It's not personal

IT'S NOT PERSONAL!!!

When people aren't coming to the wedding- it's not personal!
When people have family plans or weird plans or stupid (I mean come on...just say you don't want to go to a wedding) plans...it's not personal.  Well, that last one might be personal, but they also might just hate weddings.  Which would not be personal.

I have to keep telling myself that...especially since I feel like right now we have a lot of people saying "no".  It's not personal!  

I have to keep telling myself that the people that I really care about- nothing personal on that either to the other people- will be there!  I know that if I host a party with 50 people, how many do I actually hang out with?  About 10...so I'm doing okay!

We are at 128 people out of the 310 that we invited!  

We are still waiting on a ton of invites as well!  The good news is...the less people- the less money we spend!  So, maybe I will re-think being upset and really just enjoy the lower cost!

So, it's not personal in either direction!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great!!! No matter what happens...it will be such a fun night! We can't wait to celebrate you two!!!

    ReplyDelete