Friday, October 3, 2014

My schedule might drive me mad...ha ha ha

Fall is kicking my rear just a bit!  It's nothing too crazy, but it's still a lot!  The bad thing is that a lot of the events on my schedule are fun...but it's still something every night!

Here is what my schedule looked like this week:

Sunday- BJ was in town and we discussed wedding stuff and then Norwex!  I left to go home around 5:30pm.

Monday- School...I actually got the day off from the Musical!  Yahoo!  I went to the Pet Store to grab some fish food for the fish at school.  Then I went over to Kirklands and used my $10 gift card!

Tuesday- School, Mulan Jr., Fiddler on the Roof.  I was gone from 7am-9pm.  Luckily we got off of rehearsal early, but it was still a long day.  Then the Royals were playing...and it was intense!  So, I was up until 1am

Wednesday- School, Mulan Jr., got home around 6pm, then I had knitting club at 6:30.  At 7:45 I met with the Wedding Coordinator for my church.  At 8:30, I got home and took Curt to get his car.  Once again, the day was long!

Thursday- Make treats for treat day.  School, Mulan Jr., Fiddler on the Roof.  Got home around 9:15!  Then the Royals were playing...so I went to bed around midnight!

Friday- School, Jamberry Trip to St. Louis!

Saturday- Jamberry Conference- drive home

Sunday- Sunday School, Church, then I believe it might be an afternoon to relax, do laundry, and get ready for another crazy week!  And a wedding movie!

M- School, Mulan Jr.
T- School, Mulan. Jr, Fiddler
W- School, Mulan Jr, Rehearsal for Choir
T- School, Mulan Jr., Fiddler
F- School-
S- Ford, Ikea, Bridesmaids outing,
S- Singing at church...and hopefully another relaxing afternoon!

The week after that is show week for ABMS!!!  Luckily it's also Fall Break for Fiddler...so I won't have to rehearse for that!  Then it's only Fiddler until Mid November!.  December will start Cinderella and auditions for Aladdin Jr.  Plus I will add on the Christmas Program!  Then it's free time...also known as Wedding Craft Time over Winter Break!  Yahoo!

Time is flying...I need to have it slow down just a bit!  4 more shows to perform before I get married!  Holy Moley it's going to be busy!  But I would rather it fly by...then take it's time!  I'm ready...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment