Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oh my...I have things to do!

So, I was so excited to meet with the Caterer's tonight.  Mainly because I just want the big stuff to be done!  However the gal we were supposed to meet with is out sick.  So, I had to reschedule for next week.  It's a little buggy...but only because I scheduled it last week...and now it's next week.  But oh well!  So, next Thursday will be the day we go to the caterer!

Let's see what else is new...

The drama teacher at BVMS is going to the high school.  I was a bit sad, because he is great to work with and that is a great paying gig!  The good news is that today the new drama contacted me about choreographing for them!  Yahoo!!!

Today, I went to the Dr. to talk about having  mole removed!  It's very ugly and I have hated it for a long time!  She said, even though there are some medical concerns...she would suggest removal anyway due to it's size!  Yahoo!  So, tomorrow I will be having it removed!  I'm very excited for this as well!  She said it will take 6-9 months for the redness to go away!  It's a good thing I'm doing it now...less than 11 months from the wedding!

I have been working on my invitations and I think I have them just right!  I looked and looked and really felt overwhelmed at all of the options.  Plus nothing stuck out to me!  Then I saw one that I liked, but I didn't like the color's.  Maybe they have other options.  They did...but not in the right colors!  So, I took the idea from that design and made it my own!  Now, I have to see if Kinko's will print it...or if it would be cheaper to have it printed online.  Or if some of these business' can print them for cheaper!  Next step on that!  Yahoo!

Things that are left on the wedding list:
Caterer- next week
Invites- for the most part done
Flowers- working on those this summer
Centerpieces- work on those this summer
Boutonnieres- work on this summer
Final guest list- yikes

Okay, I'm going to stop my list...or it's going to get crazy long!  Those are some major things that we need to do...yikes!

I keep saying working on things this summer because here is what my schedule will look like:
Summer-
Willy Wonka- Gardner Community Theatre
Hello Dolly- StageworX
Fall
August- October- ABMS School Musical
September-November- Gardner High School Musical
September-November- DeSoto High School Musical- maybe
October-December- Kids Christmas Program at church
November- February- CTY's Winter Musical
January-March- Blue Valley Middle School's Musical
August-May- Aubry Bend Middle School
August- March- Olathe Ford LINCOLN

So, to say I will be busy this next school year is laughable!  Which is why a lot of things are falling to the summer for me to work on them!  I know that ABMS and Gardner shows should be less dance.  I know that CYT's show should be less dance as well.  I'm not sure about DeSoto or BVMS!  The bottom line is that it's money!  And I'm happy about that!  I'm ready for the break that will change things up a bit!  AKA Summer!  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment